FREE HOME SELLERS SEMINAR
We believe that informed Home Sellers will make wise decisions when selling their home once they become knowledgeable of the selling process and of the options available. Knowing about the selling process will help them obtaining top dollars for their home!
In addition, choosing the right real estate agent who is able to serve their particular needs will be of great advantage for them. Seeing, hearing and having the experience of participating in a seminar with the agent that may be the one that sells your home is of great value as you now know with whom you would be dealing with for the important task of selling your home!
PLEASE, FILL IN THE FORM TO REGISTER TO OUR FREE HOME SELLER SEMINARS:
The following are the topics that will be covered in the seminar:
- What Should You Look For an Agent when you hire him?
- Vision of Bluefields Realty
- Mission Statement
- Resume Oscar Barker
- Our Team
- Our Experience (List of 200 Cases Dealt With)
- Ten Costly Mistake a Seller Can Make
- Our Marketing Plan to Sell your home
- Where Buyers come from?
- Internet System to find buyers for your home.
- Social Media Marketing System
- Sellers Market vs Buyers Market
- When can you overprice
- The importance of pricing
- Activity vs Timing
- What is the Comparable Market Analysis
- What is the role of the Appraiser
- Where does the Loan Ends After Closing
- Negotiating with Buyers
- What is the Listing Agreement?
- Mandatory Legal Disclosures - Documents/Booklets
- Home Inspection & Home Warranty
- The Escrow Process
- Closing and delivery
- 101 Ways to Prepare Your Home For Sale
All Seminars are Being held Every Saturday at 324B East Rowland St, Covina, CA 91723 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm - (Drinks Offered: Sodas, Coffee, Tea, Water - Food Offered: Sweat Bread, Chips, Sandwiches.)